1/2/17 ES Halted Limit Down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Zr1Trader, Jan 2, 2017.

1. All my platforms froze up too, I can't buy or sell. Help!

2. Mtrader

Mtrader

You should read the Holiday Calendar from CME.
    Mosty brokers also send messages when the markets will be closed.

dealmaker and Chris Mac like this.
  3. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Seriously?!
    Best 2017' joke !
    Happy new year

CM

4. algofy

algofy

PANIC!!!!!!!

5. I've got a $40k Lending Club loan out and went long 5 lots of ES. I'm Screwed!

6. Handle123

Handle123

Time to go to Starbucks early.

Since all the exchanges are closed today.....

7. algofy

algofy

Only 5?

Zr1Trader likes this.
  8. Mtrader

Mtrader

Buy the book Beating the machines. Surf will explain in full detail how you get rich (like he did?) by trading with 100% certainty.
    The book, Beat the Machines, provides you with must have knowledge to beat the machines in the financial markets. It destroys account killing market myths while providing the crucial methods and techniques that are working in today’s market for individual traders.

All people who make such a statements are qualified as crooks. But Surf is a mythe and has made tons of money, beating the machines. Or maybe he makes more money from his book then from trading?
    Cynical that the most famous attacker of fake traders, makes money by doing exactly the same as what he accuses others from. Can Surf proof with a track record that he beats the machines?

9. Fake news.

10. ElSegundo

ElSegundo

It's a very good book. Cuts thru the garbage and drilld into what is working today. His basic premise is by using solid stock picking skills which are defined and extending your time frame, the machines are of little consequence-- no magic, just facts gleaned from 20 plus years of active trading.

#10     Jan 2, 2017