2020 NEW Thread on what your Work Space Looks like

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gekko2020, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Yes I know there is a OLD OLD Thread from 2018 with last post being in Nov of 2019.
    I know people with COVID 19 keeping you home that you have improved and or created new WORK STATIONS .

So lets have a show and tell of what your current WORKSPACE / WORKSTATION looks like.
    Lets see some Pics......

2. .

Millionaire and Dazz like this.
  3. Dazz

Dazz

has a nice look; relaxing even - hard to tell you are trading against tens-to-hundreds of thousands of other futures traders - a vast competition, intense, relentless and most often far more sophisticated (consider JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs) in a zero sum game. Just saying.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    stochastix likes this.
  4. I have far more freedom than jpm or gs employees :) It is a big system tho you are right

5. I just have one laptop running an EA trading robot on MT4. Still paper trading probably for the next few months.

easymon1 likes this.
  6. Dazz

Dazz

I like day trading; for me effective trading with true freedom is to trade with humans traders; I have 2 different rooms. That is a great accomplishment as while there are 2108 human trade sites, only 28 actually trade of which on 4 make money (>$50K/yr). I also have 1 bot (there are 4090 that I know of) and the problem with bots is most don't make money, stopped trading years ago or are useless as a day bot; they trade 12 times per year, once a week, etc. My day bot has aver $1309/d for the last 151 days in real time forward walk data. I live on a lake so the water provides my serenity.

7. So lets have a show and tell of what your current WORKSPACE / WORKSTATION looks like.
    Lets see some Pics......

8. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

upload_2020-10-22_16-30-32.jpeg

Hoping to get another year or two out of my current set up... waiting for prices to come in a little bit....

9. themickey

themickey

So when you got hot under the collar trading you thought it was the computer which needed cooling down, so added some ventilation slots? :) hehehe :)

10. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Precisely... she only starts to smoke during that last hour of trading.... other that that, she’s a runner!

#10     Oct 22, 2020
    themickey likes this.