2021: Pictures Of Your Trading Stations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chris Paciello, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Hello,

I wanted to update this thread topic. Technology has changed a lot over the years and there are some pretty nice monitors and computers available.

I am looking to update my Trading setup. I’m not too knowledgeable on the latest and greatest technology for monitors or computers and hoping to get several people showing their setup so I can get some ideas.

I love seeing a nice setup. Multiple monitors, nice computer setup and even any additional technology that helps your Trading.

Let’s see those 2021 Trading Rig Setups!

Thank you!

zenlot likes this.
  2. A typical ET'r at his trading station.

tttt.JPG

the dude, vic38, rb7 and 11 others like this.
  3. Millionaire

Millionaire

That was your typical ET'er 20 years ago, young and naive about the markets, after 20 years of trading we now look more like this guy:

[​IMG]

vic38, CALLumbus, daniel5198 and 3 others like this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

In the next, 50 ~ years, when Neuralink kicks in all force, we will remember these machines -
    stone-age-computer-2414017_960_720.jpg
    (,,funny'' how distant science movies, are still usin fingers/voice as output & eyes/ears as input for information. Ain't gonna last)

Imagine your workspace being in your head. Closing eyes in coffee shop, to adjust that algo.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  5. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

coskinas likes this.
  6. hilmy83

hilmy83

7. sef88

sef88

Headless linux mint box for algo trading at the corner of my working desk. Usually I just ssh into this when i pull code changes.

But still, I have to connect my monitor once a week to reset my IB gateway.

Not shifting to cloud at the moment because there's memory leak in IB gateway that can go up to 4GB a week. Unsure why but not figuring it out since it's not affecting my pnl.

robbe, HobbyTrading and d08 like this.
  8. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

My girlfriend snuck a pic while i was putting together my rig..

rig.JPG

comagnum likes this.
  9. How do you tell if it reboots and doesn't come back up?

10. sef88

sef88

I have daily Gmail updates. If it doesn't, I will SSH in to check. Or look at the mounted drive from the mint box on my laptop.

#10     Jan 25, 2021