A missive to people who hide behind ignore/block...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Overnight, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Let me tell all you people who get so tweaked in your balls and punched in your little pussies...

If you have such a problem with dealing with adversity that you MUST put someone on an ignore/block on this forum, then you are simply not cut out for Internet chatting.

I do not care who the fuck you are, and I do not care how much money you have.

If you cannot deal with a fucking anonymous forum discussing ideas, and feel SOOOOOOO OFFENDED when someone challenges or disagrees with you that you must use the block feature to not see what that user is typing, because you are too thin-skinned to deal with it? Then YOU are the fucking problem.

It is people like YOU why we have trophies for losers. It is people like YOU why we have boys who think they are girls.

It is YOU, who don't have any fucking BALLS, to face the argumentative. You are the most worthless scum of the intellectual world.

I don't give a damn who you are, but if you use the ignore/block feature? You are intellectually flaccid and are a piece of shit because you disagree with the ideas.

STOP USING THE BLOCK FEATURE, ASSHOLES! DEAL WITH THE TERRIBLE MENTAL PAIN OF DISAGREEING WITH AN ANONYMOUS INTERNET USER, BY FACING THE PAIN!

Engage in the discussion! Don't run away and hide from it! Intellectual wimps!!!!

Cocksuckers. You can fuck all, all you /ignore/block users!

I had some music as an adjunct lined up in my head, but cannot remember it now. Sorry. I am in too much fuck-all mode about the /block thing.

Darc likes this.
  2. The ignore/block feature is for the meek.

1-44.jpg

Overnight likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I may have to block you

4. Overnight

Overnight

It would be a terrible loss to the forum if you did, because that would interrupt conversations, people would get confused and not know who is responding to who.

That is the problem with it, really, because it totally screws up thread-flow.

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I was joking

TrailerParkTed and lucysparabola like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I'd post a video analogy with the Joker laughing hysterically in it (the Gladiator guy), but got distracted with old Star Wars stuff. Sorry.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

:thumbsup:

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Watch WWZ again.If you're going to be president you need to know how to handle a zombie apocalypse.

lucysparabola likes this.
  9. schizo

schizo

Dude, don't you read or watch the damn news??!!

THIS IS HOW YOU GET KILLED...YES, BY ARGUING. NO, I AIN'T KIDDING.

Beware: Never argue with anyone out in public, especially if you're in the US.

upload_2022-12-8_21-38-38.png

10. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG] upload_2022-12-9_14-33-20.jpeg

upload_2022-12-9_14-30-49.png

#10     Dec 9, 2022
    smallfil and lucysparabola like this.