Alternatives to Bloomberg radio?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dcwriter2, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Apologies if this is the wrong group, but I couldn't find one where it would fit better, really. Anyway, I usually listen to Bloomberg during premarket and market hours, and it's ok with Tom Keene early in the day, but about mid-day they switch mostly to the Politics and Policy, and Law stuff and generally stuff I don't care much for. Any audio alternatives -- not a chart room, but, rather a radio or live stream feed with commentary. I tried Options Network but the guy is too loud and tries to be AM radio or something, and I am not sure they have a live feed anyway. Thoughts? Suggestions? Looking for equities and options mainly, not so much futures.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Cnbc have a free audio feed on their website. It used to be available to me in London but no more.

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

CNBC Radio but its not available in some countries.

https://www.cnbc.com/live-audio/

If you're in a country that its not available...some free streaming services have it and some brokers have it in their trade execution platform.

wrbtrader

4. Will give a try but usually CNBC products are inferior to Bloomberg.

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Talk about a business channel diving into politics too much - CNBC "wrote the book".

Then WTFox Business came along and doubled down. Mario B jumped Fonzie's shark and landed in the pool at Mar-A-Largo lol.

6. ET180

ET180

TastyTrade? About 25% of the time, it's just filler and yuk yuk talk...non-market related stuff. I don't listen to it regularly although some of their market measures segments on backtests are interesting.

I spend more of my time listening to MacroVoices and other podcasts on Youtube.

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Opps meant Maria B, not Mario B above. Gender change peeps not allowed on WTFox.

8. kmiklas

kmiklas

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

What if you took the Bloomberg tv feed and turned off the screen?

I haven’t watched Bloomberg tv in a long time but I only recall politics and policy if it had a specific market bend to it (like ecb meetings during the Greece crisis).

SunTrader likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader