AMP Global (Europe) Launched – Ask us anything

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CALLumbus, Nov 9, 2018.

1. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hello,

I have seen that AMP has now finished the process of setting up its new european entity (AMP Global Ltd) on Cyprus.

What will happen with existing customers at AMP Global Clearing LLC (AMP Global USA), especially clients from Europe, will they keep their accounts with AMP USA, or will the accounts be transferred to the new AMP Global Ltd Cyprus ?
    What about new clients from Europe, can they still open accounts with AMP Global USA ?

Greetings,
    CALLumbus

2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes we are excited to Launch AMP Global (Europe) to our group of companies.

AMP Global (Europe) is built from our experience of operating a Chicago-USA based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM). We are now excited to offer our non-USA customers an opportunity to trade the World's Regulated Futures Exchanges + Forex and CFD Markets with our All-in-One Metatrader 5 Account!

This is not a replacement nor any changes for AMP Global Clearing (USA).

It is growth/expansion for AMP to be able to provide our non-USA citizen customers access to localized support, banking options and more asset classes to trade .

We have created this diagram to clearly show this expansion of the AMP Global Companies:
    https://www.ampglobal.com/about/amp_global_group.html

All existing AMP Global Clearing (USA) customers can remain as-is or open an additional account at AMP Global (Europe) to take advantage of the expanded available markets.

Available Markets to trade at AMP Global (Europe) using AMP's All-In-One MetaTrader 5 trading platform:
    • Exchange-Traded Futures
    • FOREX
    • CFDs
    • Crypto CFDs

As always, we are here 24 hours per day to support our customers, if you have any questions or would like more information on AMP Global (Europe) - please visit our website. https://www.ampglobal.com

Happy Trading!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    tomtr27 and CALLumbus like this.
  3. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Thank you for the feedback.

So a trader from europe can decide if he wants to open an account with AMP USA or AMP Europe ?
    Is the AMP cost calculator valid for both clients of AMP USA and AMP Europe ? Are special offers like 2K-membership also available for AMP Europe clients ?

4. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Correct. Traders from Europe can decide if they want their account to be at AMP USA or AMP Europe or have accounts at both.

Yes, Same pricing across both clients of AMP USA and AMP Europe.
    Yes, we will offer the same special pricing offers for AMP Europe Clients.

CALLumbus likes this.
  5. Hello AMP, as a European customer will I be able to use the Sierra charting platform? or is my only option the MT5 platform?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

7. Thanks, I am experienced with MT4 but I need to use the Sierra platform.

8. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Global (Europe) is built from our experience of operating a Chicago-USA based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM).

With all of our experience coming from the Exchange-Traded Futures brokerage - we decided that we are going to keep the same pricing structure for all markets at AMP Global (Europe).

Raw Spreads + Commission

For all FOREX, CFD and Crypto-CFDs

In our AMP All-In-One Account, you will receive access to universally trade directly the Real Exchange-Traded Futures Markets (such as CME, EUREX) and we provide 3 Price Quotes (Xchange - X, Prime Broker - PB, Liquidity Provider - LP) for your FOREX and CFD trading - giving you access to decide which asset is the best execution for your strategy.

For example(s) if you trade EURUSD with Xchange-X - Comm. = 0,01%
    • Trade Volume = 0.10 / Commission = 0.10
    • Trade Volume = 0.30 / Commission = 0.30
    • Trade Volume = 1.00 / Commission = 1.00
    All of this is built by default into AMP's All-In-One MetaTrader 5.

Please install the DEMO for Real-time Pricing / Commissions:

https://downloads.ampglobal.com/metatrader-5-mt5

If you need any assistance, please contact our 24 hour help desk in real-time via Live CHAT: https://www.ampglobal.com/contact.html

Happy Trading!

9. jagui

jagui

Just openend an account with amp global europe. I like to have both futures/forex/cfds in the same account. Will report on how things go...

10. jagui

jagui

I withdrew my money because there are big problems in the real account.

There are many errors in the symbols setup (forex and cfd), like wrong session times, wrong tick values, wrong commissions (10x commission to trade exchange symbols vs prime broker symbols) AND after many days they still don't answer my ticket where I explained those mistakes.

Execution was really disappointing (huge delay).

So I believe they are still not ready, but I hope they soon will be because it could be one of the best offer out there.

#10     Jan 16, 2019