Any trader in Spain ?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by wallac3, Dec 6, 2020.

1. wallac3

wallac3

Hi all!

I'm looking for traders based in Spain to talk about our trading. Here it's hard to find someone who understands the ups and downs we go through everyday in trading.

I've been trading for 6 years mainly US stocks and would like to talk to share our experiences etc

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

PM Luishk on this site.

3. luisHK

luisHK

Hi
    In Madrid here, but not much of an active trader anymore.
    There used to be at least another semi active member here living in Madrid, and another one around Marbella, but haven t heard from them in a while.

4. wallac3

wallac3

Thank you both!
    Glad to have found another one living in Madrid luisHK , is there a way I can PM you? tried here but your profile shows blocked to me. Another way?

5. Gaditano, living in London. I trade spread-betting mainly, in the UK. You can add me to your little cult. We might get some interesting out of it.

6. sam9000

sam9000

I'm in Madrid also, Wallac3. Did you find many others?!

7. wallac3

wallac3

Hello @sam9000 , not many others, we must be a very small part of this community. Let me send you a dm , and any other Spaniard feel free to reply :)

8. Romani

Romani

Hi angrytrader, are you still in London? I am from Valencia living in the city and trading. Send me a PM.

9. Hello you guys im in Italy but willing to relocate in Spain.are you still trading ther e in Madrid? Which broker do you use? Im looking for 4-5 traders who can trade my account for me i have at least € 100k available and i could fund you at least € 25,000 so reply to me, i can't pm you back guys.

10. If you are looking for someone to trade on your behalf, then I will suggest to try for MAM/PAMM accounts. Your funds will be managed by professional traders in this case. You can check out brokers like fxview and pepperstone for PAMM account investment. Hope this helps!

#10     Dec 19, 2022