Any Tradestation Futures plus account users here

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by jokertrader, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Would like to get your feedback on ease of setup, commission negotiation, SPAN margins, and any limitations
    Please PM me or would appreciate if you post your thoughts

2. Interested on this subject too ... Is it TT standard on web?

patrickrooney likes this.
  3. I think its TT Web but with some additional functionality: Do u trade spreads? PM me and we can discuss (btw never heard a word back from their sales team even after a week.. reminded them today.. lets see)

patrickrooney likes this.
  4. I don't yet

I'm not surprised, you have to wait. also I just brought to their customer service attention, few days ago that that many of the links on futureplus site were functional with both browser chrome and MS edge. They said will fix it soon

5. One last bump to see if there are any TradeStation futures plus account holders out there

6. janny

janny

I just opened an account with them. Since my account is not fully funded yet I can not use the platform. However, they don't charge market data fees - which alone is like $30. And free platform. I like TT platform in general. I have an account with CQG GTrader. So, between CQG and TT platform I am golden.

TradeTune likes this.
  7. TT trader doesn't have 5 features that X_Trader offers. What's make TT better for future trading than other platforms out there in market?

8. What are the 5 features it doesn’t have?

9. Autospreader®
    Aggregator
    Autotrader™
    ADL® and Algo Dashboard
    TT .NET SDK1

10. All this is available in TT Pro version but none available in the Futures plus version

#10     May 1, 2020