Any Tradovate Competitors (Zero Commissions)?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by newwer, Jul 2, 2020.

1. newwer

newwer

Tradovate with their monthly commission free membership ($349/month) seems to be the cheapest futures broker.
    Any other futures brokers out there that offer this?

2. Getting greedy. I can recall when they were $199/mo.

More difficult to justify their fee now.. with the volume in the indices having fallen off substantially.

3. S2007S

S2007S

I wonder if robinhood will ever jump into futures trading.

4. Hard to imagine. Sure, a broker can discount/waive commissions... but what about exchange fees?... the larger of the costs.

With Tradeovate, and their $349/mo fee... you don't save a dime until you exceed 700 contracts in a month. IOW... you pay for 700 round turns whether you do that many or not.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  5. S2007S

S2007S

700 contracts? Geez. How many do you average a month?

6. I dunno, haven't taken a survey... but I doubt many ET'ers average 35 round trips per day... and that's just the break-even cost at Tradeovate.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  7. hilmy83

hilmy83

if you and scataphagos are smoking pot..let me know..i wanna hit that ish

Capture.JPG

8. Somebody is saying Tradeovate's fee is $349/mo. You're saying $199/mo. Which is correct??

9. MOMARB

MOMARB

hi gentlemen … just honest opinion ..veteran trader, trying to comeback .. which is the best broker so far intern futures and stock … without any headache … thinking about trade station ..any opinion I will really applicate it … thx in advance

10. Ace66

Ace66

$199 per month prepaid annually or $349 month to month.

#10     Jul 2, 2020