Anyone else get a PM from Pdbro?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bogan7, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Just got Pm'ed by some bloke called Phil offering to let me in (how thoughtful!!) on his system that is making 1-4% a day if i fund it and we take 50% each. Obviously said no but this is just a warning to keep an eye out for things like this to any newbies just in case they might be interested because if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

2. It sounds like a Nigerian style scam to me. They are inventive I will give them that

3. pdbro

pdbro

Looks like bogan thinks I am a scam. I am simply offering to give some solid stock picks to a few people (around 4 or 5) who are either stuggling in the markets or people that would simply like to make more money. It is funny to think of me as a scam because i would never actually hold or control anyones money, they would simply buy stocks that i recommended to buy at the present time. After a month or so, i would ask for 50% of the profits i made them. If they chose not to give me my 50% then i would simply stop giving them picks.

I have a good amount of years under the belt and a very good amount of original strategies developed that work for me very well. I think it would be more fun to make other people money along the way.

So the question of me being legit. I bought SNG, NLS, SFN and SNTS at around 3:50 pm July 24th. I will most likely sell all of those right around the open of the bell tommorrow at 9:30. These trades alone should make me around 1-2%.

4. THIS BLOKE IS A SCAMMER MODS BAN HIM HE TRIED TO PUSH STOCKS LIKE SFN AND NLS GET PIECE OF CRAP OFF HERE

5. For your guide

SNTS has an ave vol of around 2000 shares a day

NLS does about 3000 shares a day

nuff said really

6. pdbro

pdbro

Why don't you see if my picks are correct before you keep writing things you have no knowledge of. I don't understand your negative attitude and unwillingness towards a person simply giving another person stocks picks. I am trying to help out a couple people while making money for myself as well.

7. Mate they are boiler room fodder anyone that trades in such illiquid stocks are mad with ave WEEKLY YES WEEKLY vol of about 20k

8. pdbro

pdbro

Wrong, NLS had 435,000 and SNTS had around 190,000.

9. Not according to my data pulled from IB

SNTS has a weekly vol of around 15k

10. when someone outs somebody else about a PM ....... it always seems so embarassing

#10     Jul 25, 2008