Anyone Here is having also alot of problem with Tradezero pro

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by MyNinja, Aug 11, 2022.

1. MyNinja

MyNinja

I've noticed for the past 3 weeks that every market opening or anytime the charts become too volatile all of the sudden it disconnects and reconnects every 3 to 5 seconds, can't even trade anymore. I keep contacting their support every day and they keep saying that there's no problem on their end but like 7 other people I know are having the same problems as mine. I also use DAS through centerpoint and cobra trading and I have no problems at all.

Does anyone have the same problem here?

2. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

Please contact our support team and lets schedule a remote support session with you. That is not normal behavior so lets get that addressed ASAP. You can visit the website to do that.

3. MyNinja

MyNinja

Hi Dan,

Yes, I've been in touch with the support a lot(all most everyday for the past 3 weeks) and they've given me the following solutions to fix it but still, it's the same.

1. Support gave me 3 different servers to connect to
    2. Reinstall build 612(older version)
    3. Check internet connection (I also use das trader for centerpoint and cobra trading and I have no problem at all)​

4. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

Yes. Please return and let’s schedule a remote support session. There is something happening locally, that is not normal, and we need to diagnose and address it. So please come to the live chat and let’s get a remote support session scheduled with you, ASAP.

5. MyNinja

MyNinja

Yes, I will do that tomorrow again during market opening so that the tech guys would see it again fully (it's when it's volatile that the problems happen). One time they said the latency is the problem when they try to connect it to a new york server but I'm running DAS trader with cobra trading using the same internet connection the same time while running the tradezero pro and it's having no problems at all.

6. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

Yes but please schedule the time with us in advance so that we can watch with you for tomorrows open. We are looking forward to resolving your issue and providing you with the right experience.

7. Why have you chosen TradeZero over IB?

8. TheDawn

TheDawn

TradeZero is cheaper, LOT cheaper. IB is not competitive anymore especially when it comes to options. One thing that I don't like is the withdraw fee as well as the corp. action fees. To me those are the transactions that I have no control over especially the corp. actions and I shouldn't have to pay for those. The money that's in my account is mine, I shouldn't have to pay to withdraw my own money. $50!! That's steep! If you are using Tradezero to trade to generate income that you need to withdraw constantly to pay bills, that's very expensive. Those are the only things that are stopping me from switching over to TradeZero.

Will be interested to see how this issue goes. Please keep us posted.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  9. GotherL

GotherL

Tradezero option fee per contract I believe the same price as IB. Unless, IB upped it's fees recently.

Compared to other brokers the commission isn't that bad for tradezero but the constant disconnect issues and platform bugs is annoying. There was this one time (during the GME frenzy.) I had a bunch of meme's that skyrocketed overnight but I couldn't sell a single contract until 10:00 am that costed me at least 3 grand.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  10. TheDawn

TheDawn

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it. It looks like their low commission is not that sustainable.

#10     Aug 11, 2022