Anyone one on one mentoring?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by danielc1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. danielc1

danielc1

Not asking, offering... no need for your money. If you make money, you can pay what you like, or nothing, your choice.

You need a background and some basic understandings of making a trade.

I will point you in the right direction, you do the work.

Any instrument, any timeframe, any market, you choose.

If you fail it's on you.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Your profile is empty. Maybe tell us a little about you.

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

One on one and in person ?

Why not signup with traders on MeetUp.com and you can then mentor a trader(s) in your area or nearby area instread of the anonymous online stuff that conceals many bad trading traits that can not be hidden when in person ?

If any instrument, any timeframe, any market...what about Bitcoins and Pennystocks ?

wrbtrader

remogul92 and fan27 like this.
  4. danielc1

danielc1

Live in Belgium, in person is no problem.
    I would talk you out of pennystocks. Bitcoin no problem.

5. themickey

themickey

There is a special technique for penny stocks and imo some years of trading experience would not go amiss. A good bankroll and take small positions along with patience.

guru likes this.
  6. danielc1

danielc1

45 of age, male, married, one kid, on and off trading for 30 years, trade fulltime, parttime and no time, my personal style day in day out is futures, rangechart, support résistance (mp), orderflow. But I can do other style of trading. Because of my personal struggles to become profitable, I know a lot of the pitfalls.

Robert Morse likes this.
  7. danielc1

danielc1

I understand what you mean, but it's not for me

themickey likes this.
  8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Instead of "mentoring", why not take some of the money that you earn from trading and do something (you deem) worthwhile in/for your community? Help directly a down on their luck family. It's school season, children need supplies and books. Get some potholes fixed. Help renovate a park. The list goes on. You said you are in Belgium... I understand there are differences versus here the USA, but your local area is not without problems or plights.

midtown and MACD like this.
  9. jl1575

jl1575

Wow, you started trading when you were a teen!

10. danielc1

danielc1

I was 14 years old. My dad openend an account. Started with stocks. Not really trading, more buy and hold for a period.

#10     Sep 7, 2019
    derbeurze, Nobert and Snuskpelle like this.