Barra.. tin foil hat...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by VicBee, Jul 18, 2022.

1. VicBee

VicBee

GM's Barra is so full of crap I thought I'd hold her to account as so many haters are doing about Tesla and Musk. The difference being that Musk and Tesla has proven them wrong...100% of the time?

https://www.whio.com/news/ap-interview-gms/UIDEIYNU7U3KZ6ZJXCFFHB4HTI/

General Motors CEO Mary Barra isn't backing off of an audacious prediction: By the middle of this decade, her company will sell more electric vehicles in the U.S. than Tesla.

That's 2025...

Nobert likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

Those who shorted GM a few months ago should be very pleased.

GM has been in 30 to 40 for many many years.
    So it will continue to be in that range for many more years
    unless GM does something outstanding.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  3. xandman

xandman

Why don't you start a YouTube channel and monetize your Faith?

Cuddles and M.W. like this.
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

5. VicBee

VicBee

In the article:
    "Last year GM sold just 25,000 electric vehicles in the U.S., less than one-tenth of the estimated 352,000 sold by Tesla."

Since Tesla just about doubles sales every year, we can project Tesla to sell more than 2.5M vehicles in the US at end of 2025. So that's what... 10,000% growth for GM to match Tesla? Can't wait to see that.

6. SunTrader

SunTrader

more Teslas on earth than people in the not too distant future.

Cuddles likes this.
  7. VicBee

VicBee

Tesla made a million cars in the last 28 months without its 2 new factories. I think it's safe to suggest it will make and sell 2.5 million in 2025.

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Then they will be well on their way to what I previously said. GL with that.

9. VicBee

VicBee

10. VicBee

VicBee

What another 6 months does to my prediction... Per Q4 '22 Report, Tesla will make and sell 1.8-2M vehicles globally in 2023. In the US, Tesla sold 522,388 vehicles in 2022.

GM's EV sales exploded 53.5% in 2022, to a total of 39,096. Even Ford sold more with 61,575.

#10     Jan 25, 2023