Bhel puri...Improving Brooks the Padu Way

Discussion in 'Journals' started by padutrader, Nov 25, 2021.

1. padutrader

padutrader

Bhel puri is an Indian snack.......but in slang when we use this expression it means a mixture.

this then is a mixture of PA and indicators.

After 14 years of trading PA i have become quite good in reading it but not good enough...

something was missing so , like many have advised me, i have changed my approach a little, and am now using some indicators, and have added 8 ema to 20 ema.

RSI and stochastics work well in ranges which means they work 80% of time, which is pretty good.

they do not work in strong trends but in strong trends YOU DO NOT NEED ANY HELP ....in this case the best indicator is your eyes.

But the best change i have made is shifting to Bitcoin

m5.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    ChipShotTrader and SimpleMeLike like this.
  2. fan27

fan27

Still on Sim?

3. padutrader

padutrader

I have wired the money to my broker but there is some delay in the deposit reaching my trading account.
    so for the time being i am on sim.

however this may be a good thing till i perfect the change and get used the transition.

my trading with this new method on sim is quite encouraging m6.png

4. padutrader

padutrader

the arrow indicates two strong bull bars that broke a bear micro trend line........and the trend lines show a expanding triangle so i went long with a wide stop, which i will never let get hit, and scaled in, expecting a pull back to the 20 ema m6.png

5. padutrader

padutrader

the arrow indicates a mico expanding triangle so we have a small expanding triangle near the bottom of a large expanding triangle which i have seen is very bullish.

this is what i call over smart trade, going counter trend usually leads to embarrassing moments.......and i would also add i would not take this trade if i was risking real money......you have to be smart to survive but no need to be oversmart and take low probability trades m1a.png

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

BHEL PURI...IMPROVING BROOKS THE PADU WAY

-->

BHEL PURI...IMPROVING PADU THE PADU WAY

Darc likes this.
  7. Yet another train wreck!

FTDK likes this.
  8. padutrader

padutrader

yes of course

i never said it was not.

and what are you doing in it

Darc likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

One train wreck on top of another train wreck.

Darc, Overnight and FTDK like this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

an update of the above trade.

as you can see i had to 'manage' the trade.....widened the stop, added a position.

was looking like there was a possibility of a reversal

m8.png

#10     Nov 26, 2021