Biden wants to Raise Taxes on those making 400k or more !

Discussion in 'Economics' started by derektrader, Oct 13, 2020.

1. That idiot wants to raise taxes on those making 400k or more. Great way to reduce the incentive of those making 300k to try and make 400k ! How ignorant. Kamala Harris who is a full blown racist endorses this economic expansion crushing idea.
    400k isnt that much money.

FWBGBS, Clubber Lang and gkishot like this.
  2. You have no idea what happens to the US if they don't. They have to take on loans to pay the interest on their current debt, the Dollar as a reserve currency is the only thing keeping the US afloat, while China makes efforts to replace the Dollar as reserve currency. You have no idea what is about to happen to the US if they continue like they did for decades.

TooEffingOld and stochastix like this.
  3. Get a grip dude, if your lifestyle is impacted then fark off, you were too greedy.

4. smallfil

smallfil

It is going to hit the middle class more than anyone else. Those billionaires with their huge tax loopholes will continue to get away and pay much much less. Middle class up to millionaires will end up paying the lion's share of Joe Biden's $4 trillion tax increase. On the plus side, Joe Biden if the massive election fraud by Democrats fails, is headed for a huge loss on November 3, 2020. All indications point to a huge election victory for President Donald Trump.

volpri, Clubber Lang and gkishot like this.
  5. TimMykes

TimMykes

we need a flat tax with a 25k standard deduction

there, fixed

gkishot and Turveyd like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I've been calling for something like that in my head for a long time, but the idea is always shot down as being, somehow, "imbalanced" when I get vocal with it. So it stays in my head. A lost cause.

Grantx and Turveyd like this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Agreed, Taxing somebody more because they make more sounds stupid to me.

Labour guy who was trying to get in, was going to tax people over 100K £8 extra per week and that was going to fund the 1.6Bil NHS funding gap, didn't realise there was 4Mil people on 100K+ in the UK LOL

8. virtusa

virtusa

Only 2% of all Americans make more than $400,000 a year. Less than 2% of all Americans. So 98 % is not affected.

https://dqydj.com/household-income-percentile-calculator/

2020-10-14 00_58_59-Household Income Percentile Calculator, US [2020] - DQYDJ.jpg

9. Sounds like you need a tinfoil hat

10. #10     Oct 13, 2020