Biden: Worst President since Carter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmiklas, Sep 20, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

I have zero confidence in this guy, and don't respect him.

We're going to send him to meet Xi Xinping? Putin? He's going to stand up to Maduro? I don't even want him meeting Trudeau!

This guy is the best we can do? Leader of the free world? It's embarrassing!!!

He hobbles up to the podium, reads a script, and if he goes off-script they cut him. He's frail, confused, has no presence, and can't speak for himself.

I remember asking Dems who they wanted for President. Their answer? "Not Trump." Biden is just that: ~Trump. You could have put my friend's beagle up for office and they would have put him in.

Weak weak weak!!!

Snarkhund likes this.
  2. Beagles are very alert, have lots of skills, and like to go out on the hunt.

I had one who liked to go out for a walk in Montana every morning when I let him out to pee. Problem is, we lived in Maine.

Just sayin. That's a lot of competition for Biden.

He has a dog for Vice President though so he sort of has the bowser category covered.

:cool:

smallfil and kmiklas like this.
  3. elderado

elderado

DID YOU NOW JOE BIDEN HAS A SON THAT DIED? HE DIED!!! HE DIED!!! HE REALLY DIED!!!

4. QUOTE="elderado, post: 5460469, member: 501289"]DID YOU NOW JOE BIDEN HAS A SON THAT DIED? HE DIED!!! HE DIED!!! HE REALLY DIED!!!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty weak reporting there.

The question should have been: "President Biden was quick to come before the people and speak about the strike when he thought it was a positive development. Why has he not come to the podium and addressed it personally since then" - and as a follow up to that, has President Biden expressed condolences directly to the family of the person who had worked closely with America but ended out being targeted by them? And if President Biden has not can you tell us who, on the American side, has reached out to them?"

Joe Biden. The only person in America who has had a family that has experience multiple deaths. Joe should know that this happens to many families. In fact he wiped out an entire family himself just very recently.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  5. elderado

elderado

True. Not too many people can claim that their wife and child were killed by someone else for years and years and make it into their personal history as if it were true, either.

I forget which corporation is hiring Psaki after her stint but if they are looking for a really terrific liar, they have a winner!

6. Probably whatever company makes Clairol. Psaki seems to use their stuff by the six-pack.

[​IMG]

elderado likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

[QUOTE="kmiklas, post: 5460230, member: 494263"Their answer? "Not Trump." Biden is just that: ~Trump. [/QUOTE]

¬

And they let you vote? Amazing.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah but your feelings don't mean shit. Our last president was sucking Putin's cock, between trembling, two-handed sips from his water glass.

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Carter was a great president, he handed a much improved economy to Reagan, just he was an actually decent person, not a killer, leading a nation filled with hellbound two-faced creeps.

Biden wishes he was Carter at his age probably.

#10     Sep 20, 2021
    ipatent and kmiklas like this.