Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ipatent, Jan 19, 2022.

1. ipatent

ipatent

Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster

If President Joe Biden’s press conference Wednesday was supposed to inspire confidence, it failed — horribly.

Even though he spent most of it clearly calling on reporters from a list of “safe” questioners provided by his staff, he stumbled and bumbled and all too often made no sense at all. Plus, he repeated his bizarre “whisper shout” gimmick to emphasize certain points — when what it actually emphasizes is his age.

Oh, and Biden suggested Russia might well get away with “a minor incursion.” That’s an invitation to take one piece of Ukraine now — and more pieces later. What a disaster. No wonder his staff does everything it can to keep him away from the press.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  2. easymon1

easymon1

kiuyr.jpg

3. notagain

notagain

Majority of the US political class installed Biden to get paid off by China and the globalists.

4. UsualName

UsualName

It’s being panned as not that great of a “performance” but if you were looking for honesty to a fault then you got your money’s worth and then some.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I thought MAGAtards loved themselves some unadulterated honesty?

6. UsualName

UsualName

You don’t see too much about the substance of what he said but there is criticism depending on what you think of being honest that Biden said too many of the quiet parts out loud. It’s sort of been his MO though.

I saw a reporter asked him if the child tax credit was off the table and replied not only is the child tax credit unlikely so is no cost community college! I don’t know what to say for it, it’s just honest.

He’s getting beat up for his Ukraine comments too, again, him just being overly honest about it.

7. I'm guessing you miss Trump screaming sweet nothings in your ear.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

I've stopped following Biden after folding like a lawn chair the first few rounds. He's not Trump so I'll give him that much benefit. I knew he had dementia (like Trump), I expected for him to back pedal (as he did), so can't say he's not meeting expectations.

9. Say what you will about Biden, he wants to do right by the country, which is something that never crossed Trump's mind.

wrbtrader likes this.
  10. He has done right by several countries.

Unfortunately they are all our enemies.

#10     Jan 20, 2022
    smallfil likes this.