Bill and Melinda Gates - Divorce

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, May 4, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

2. Why is this news?

:confused::vomit:

3. JSOP

JSOP

4. JSOP

JSOP

She is the petitioner and he is joining. My guess the marriage has been dead for years but both stayed in the marriage for the children's sake. Now that their youngest child is 18, they are finally calling it quits.

My money is on her having found new love, a younger man is my guess.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Because he is one of the richest and most influental people? You get divorced, nobody cares.

Here is a thread with 11K responses:

TIL: McKenzie Bezos is already married to a teacher. She's also the 3rd richest woman and 21st wealthiest person in the world

TIL: The document, filed Monday in King County Superior Court in Seattle, Wa., notes that the pair has a “separation agreement,” but not a prenup.

TIL: Microsoft’s top dog had even made his wife, Melinda, sign a prenup that guaranteed he could spend one weekend a year with his ex.

"Every spring, as they have for more than a decade, Gates spends a long weekend with Winblad at her beach cottage on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where they ride dune buggies, hang-glide and walk on the beach. "We can play putt-putt while discussing biotechnology," Gates says. Winblad puts it more grandly. "We share our thoughts about the world and ourselves," she says. "And we marvel about how, as two young overachievers, we began a great adventure on the fringes of a little-known industry and it landed us at the center of an amazing universe.""

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Marriages are done a long time before people call it quits, specially when it comes from the woman's side.

A wise man once told me "no one abandons ship unless there is another ship waiting".

The purest of all relationships is mother and father having survived until death due them part. Nothing is more valuable to me than the nucleus of a family never being split apart. Unfortunately, I didn't make that cut after 18 yrs.

Sprout, taowave, Trader200K and 2 others like this.
  7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

She is just now divorcing that manipulative low life creep?

8. JSOP

JSOP

Needed to stay in the marriage for the kids, to provide a stable home.

Trader Curt likes this.
  9. %%
    WOW + sounds like she was right not to.
    Looks like we got herd immunity around FEB 14, week of the killer snowstorm that stopped virus ''free'' delivery + most anything........................................................ Certain exceptions apply/Italy had a huge kill rate=10%

#10     May 4, 2021