Bill Gates warns of next pandemic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

"Because he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight."

luckyfnlou and lightninboy like this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Without a Fake Pandemic around he'll just disappear and won't relevant again, doesn't want that does he.

Likely blowing a few Billion in a fancy lab or 3 to create the next pandemic, he's a de-populationist after all.

3. Bill Gates developed an operating system. He's NEVER worked in medicine. Moreover, he stole from Paul Allen and is a piece of garbage as a human. The OP and everyone else who thinks this guy's opinion is worth a damn shows just how STUPID these people are.

4. %%
    Good job on MSFT.
    His new book is promoting overpriced bio fuels/LOL. I like the smell of that biofuel , like french fries. But gasoline smell$ better + has a much lower bid + Betty likes the smell of gas..................................................................................................

5. S2007S

S2007S

Another pandemic?????

And this means more stimulus and free money for wallstreet, it means unemployment benefits for years to come and renters living rent free while homeowners get to stop paying their mortgages. So Wrap this all up and this means equities are going to skyrocket.....wallstreet doesn't give a fuck about any crisis so no worries as the fed will backstop the next pandemic and just let wallstreet have yet another round of UNLIMITED free money.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  6. themickey

themickey

Gates and Zukernberg remind me of modern day pirates which gummint get royalties from.

levanyashin and athlonmank8 like this.
  7. I don't know the future, but as I know the all living beings will face death, no matter who they are, a king, famous artist, the richest man in the world, all they will death included me too, but the way going to death is vary, not only because corona, collision also can the cause of death, a mosquito can be the reason of death, etc.

lightninboy, levanyashin and Turveyd like this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Dude get with the narrative, nobody literally has ever died before ever, people are only dying on Covud, the other 4million that died last year in the US well they aren't covid so don't count likely fake news anyway.

The way the covid cowards go on, you'd really think it's above.

Below 70 your odds of dying from regular flu are greater than covid seriously, don't even think about cancer, strokes, heart attacks these will kill 90% of you sooner or later.

radex78, lightninboy and athlonmank8 like this.
  9. hilmy83

hilmy83

I'd rather have Elon's perspectives on things

lightninboy, Turveyd and Nobert like this.
  10. JSOP

JSOP

I was thinking of bringing this thread to your attention. Haha you are already here. LOL Hope you have fun spreading your QAnon propaganda here!

#10     Apr 5, 2021