book suggestion?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bookish, Apr 13, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

What "get rich" book would you but for a friend?​

2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Frankly, if someone wrote a book like that it's cause they needed money.

3. bookish

bookish

Its not entirely true. Ive seen a few that were good. Rich guy shows off by writing a book about his leftovers that make you more money than any other book.

4. Mustache

Mustache

There are some good books. But reading books never makes you rich. What makes you rich is what you do after reading them. Btw, which books do you have on your list?

5. Now you tell me! I always thought it was in the reading of them. Should have read the fine print.

6. bookish

bookish

Old ones. The old ones are best.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. Depends on their competence level. I am going to assume it's 0. That said, I guess the Rich Dad/Poor Dad stuff is an ok start.

bookish likes this.
  8. n1play

n1play

I would recommend you to read the short story "Beware of the Dog" written by Roald Dahl. I think that this story will leave a good impression.

bookish likes this.
  9. I remember reading this one in school. It’s a great story.

10. tango29

tango29

Look to the Bible, and the combined wealth of the various religions that use it as a guide to all that is good. Geez, not to mention all the other loons that pull money in left and right using the Bible. Become a televangelist using the Bible to beat the money out of the God-fearing people. :))

#10     May 24, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.