Brittney Griner singing the national anthem

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Innervoice, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Innervoice

Innervoice

After 10 months of doing time in a russian prison, Brittney “ the thug “Griner no longer thinks the american justice systen is racist and will now stand for the anthem. She is now singing the national anthem at the seldom watched WBA championship. The bad news- no one knows if she is a woman or a man. Even doctors are confused.

2. LOL

Nobert and murray t turtle like this.
  3. %%
    ITS a WONDER she did not whine about that;
    they traded her for an evil empire arms dealer, as if she were a livestock trade:D:D.
    WSJ article hinted it was going to be 2 russians for her; but maybe even the evil empire got tired of her real quick\:LOL:caution::caution:

FortuneTeller likes this.
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I guess a far more successful black woman then you who could if needed beat the living crap out of you is a little scary to you. Must be a constant thorn in your side that you can't just walk around spewing all your racist shit everywhere with impunity. Serious question, dude, how did you get this ignorant ? What high school passed you ? Did your parents teach you to disparage other races ? What do you gain from posting your ideas on here ?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    lucysparabola and cesfx like this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Why are being supportive of one of the most racist guys on here as he complains about a successful black woman ? Seriously, don't encourage these low lifes.

6. cesfx

cesfx

Innervoice is so pissed right now...

Brittney has more success, women, money, achievement and fun that this loser innervoice will ever have in his miserable hate filled life.

Her life is so precious that your government swapped it with a nasty bastard.
    Would your beloved country do that for you? I bet not. why? because you are not worth a fraction of what this woman is.

Imagine the nerves for a racist misogynist bastard, a black lesbian having more privileges than you lol

Your kkk sore ass is hurting. You are surrounded. The world is happy that people like you are not happy.

The world is changing, and people like innervoice will suffer those changes inside. The change will rot your putrid organs.

lucysparabola and Nine_Ender like this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

I wouldnt really consider her successful. She had to go to Russia to make a living. I would hardly consider that a success.

8. cesfx

cesfx

She is worth millions of dollars, she is one of the best woman basket player, a few gold medals between summer olympics and world cup... 1mil contract with nike... now she could write books, become an influencer, make mil on instagram. Then I guess being successful is subjective.
    100% more succesfull than Innervoice mother.

9. %%
    '' Successful??''That whiner\ America hater \drug user that will not even respect the nation that helped her??
    Mr NineEnder, you may want to have some higher standards/ like the black woman that is an NRA ,member + says ''black guns matter'':caution::caution:
    She is nothing compared to Annie Moses Oakley, or Stacy W, the black woman i noted above.............................................................................................................

FortuneTeller likes this.
  10. cesfx

cesfx

Still... she got more respect and services than most from her own government. Ah
    get more pussy than most...
    and laugh all the way to the bank... while some losers like innervoice keep opening threads about how bad she is for protesting kneeling not singing bullshit, and attacking her sexuality. Fuck that shit, you couldn't make it up.

#10     Dec 9, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.