Brokers with fixed fees?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by arman555, Sep 1, 2022.

1. arman555

arman555

Hello,

I was trying to execute Triangular arbitrage on one of the broker and i saw that the pure arbitrage did have the movement of about 1-2 pips holding the position longer than a couple of seconds.

The combined spread of three pairs was 1 pip, however the COMMISION was 0.7$ on each pairs. Meaning that totals up to 3.1 in terms of pips. Now that movement is huge for something like pure arbitrage.

my question is, isnt there any broker that provides raw exchange spread on major forex pairs but have a flat fees monthly or even daily, that will allow the trader to close trades in profit and then broker can charge whatever % of commission it wants. Has there been any idea like this?

Thank you

2. You can try my current broker, FP Markets. The spreads are some of the lowest with commission cost at $3 per lot, and they have a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and there are no extra charges during withdrawals or deposits.

3. Aximtrade also has a commission cost of $3/lot with min deposit of just $1. They are regulated by ASIC and also offer cent account if you want to start small with less risk than normal standard account.

4. Jasper21

Jasper21

I have been trading with FP Markets for over a year now and they have been charging the same commission cost, which is $6 per round lot, and there are no extra charges during withdrawals or deposits.

5. have you checked the review about this broker in FPA ?

6. Jenzien

Jenzien

The broker with fixed fees, in my opinion, is FP Markets. I have been trading with them for a couple of years with the same opening deposit, which is $100 AUD.

The commission costs have also been the same at $3 per lot, and they do not charge any extra commission charges during withdrawals or deposits.

7. S.Luke

S.Luke

I suggest trying FP Markets, my current broker. The spreads are among the lowest, with a commission cost of $3 per lot. There is a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD, and there are no additional fees for withdrawals or deposits.

8. I have been trading with Fxview for a long time now and their commission is $1 per side on all pairs.

9. Rodri

Rodri

I have been trading with one broker for over 2 years. FP Markets charges the same commission cost of $6 per round lot and has a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

10. before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to make sure real review by FoexPaceArmy . this is really a good site.

#10     Jan 16, 2023