BTC reached the historic high!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by noblehawk, Oct 20, 2021.

1. BTC reached the historic high! Should I sell some for profit? Advice needed! Based on the past experience, the best selling timing is while BTC reaches the historic high.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Do the math. 21 million bitcoin, no limit to fiat money supply.

johnarb likes this.
  3. If your portfolio looks decent its always good to reward yourself with partializing.
    BTC to the moon ;)

formikatrading and johnarb like this.
  4. thecoder

thecoder

I think BTC will reach 100k before mid '22

5. jetbird

jetbird

100k seems like a slam dunk. Would not be surprised to see this go unhinged and spike much higher than that before mid '22.

6. Be careful! BTC future does not have impact on BTC spot. and basically BTC spot price controls the show. And they play quite well. laugh. I am quite sure the new future ETF will be slaughtered soon.

7. jetbird

jetbird

If the futures spike higher, you can short the futures and buy the spot for an arb trade. So it does have some affect. Gong long GBTC short BITO is in play now, since GBTC is essentially spot at a discount, and BITO is futures based.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    george_the_second likes this.
  8. good play.

9. I'm often late at recognizing trends, then early with my response. what do i mean- it took me a long time to accept that crypto is here to stay- i now accept that reality. the younger generation uses crypto for gaming, buying stuff, nfts, concerts, etc. plus many coins now offer yield. so i was late. my response was to research crypto coins and figure out which coins actually function the best, which led me to the harmony one coin, which i am now staking for a 10% yield. i won't chase bitcoin, but to quote a wiser man than me, i'm now "irresponsibly long" crypto.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

There are reasons to be bullish on any crypto, but this is not one of them. Scarcity doesn't drive crypto, hype does.

#10     Oct 20, 2021
    qlai likes this.