Charts of the Day: TQQQ SOXL winning breakouts

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Jun 2, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Featured in my live room today:

unnamed (4).png unnamed.png

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Nice!!

I remember some time ago you mentioned having Parkinson's. I have since learned a lot about health. This article could help: medicalmedium.com/blog/true-cause-of-parkinsons

I have done the medical medium heavy detox smoothie multiple times and it's amazing the impact it has. You can google it and see what the process is. It's lemon water in morning, followed by celery juice, and then the smoothie. I noticed changes within a few days even.
    You can also do a hair analysis by ordering at a place such as soreadyforhealth.com and see how many metals are in your body. Hope this helps.

Kinda random, but I remember talking with you one day, and I actually think this could really help your symptoms. Best of luck!

KCalhoun and MidKnight like this.
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Nice calls, but I thought you almost always had a bearish bias? Guess I was wrong!

4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Hi, no that's my fault for mostly posting my bearish bias here re market outlook. For 20 years in my live room I primarily post long bias breakouts and gap continuations. :D

murray t turtle and MKTrader like this.
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Thanks, I'll take a look... one of my traders is keen on natural medicine type detox, remove heavy metals etc.

I know that vegetable juicing is really healthy, though a pita to clean up. Thanks for the tip, will check. Holding off on chelation type stuff/MDMA since FDA warning

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medicatio...ons-and-answers-unapproved-chelation-products

Interesting article, thanks! A lot of his ideas make sense, and the foods etc he recommends are natural like lemon juice etc...

Just ordered 2 of his books plus lemon and celery juice from amazon.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    Actuarial_Fun likes this.
  6. %%
    Good tech bear rally;
    + FNGU profits....................................Actually a weak downtrend this week as of noon; see how they may mostly close down for week?? Meaning, inverse ETFs close up most likely\ not a prediction:caution::caution:

KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Right re inverses, I'll be holding UVXY TZA SQQQ into weekend if they close near hod :D

8. That's great man!! Glad you found the info helpful!!

KCalhoun likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

10. Overnight

Overnight