Covid At Home Antigen Rapid Tests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Dec 21, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

We've been hearing about the long wait lines in New York by people waiting to get a Covid test prior to gathering with others for the holidays.

These tests have been promised since the fall of last year...again and again, while the United States falls further behind other countries.

Now that we have the new Variant of Concern (Omicron) surging in the United States...the government has promised to send out next month about 500 million dollars worth of FREE Covid-19 At Home Antigen Rapid Tests that's approved by the FDA.
    • Has anyone gotten an early peak (use) of these "At Home Antigen Rapid Test" that takes only 15mins waiting period for the results ???
    I'm imagining a horror movie scene of family and friends waiting in the family living room for the results after taking the At Home Antigen Rapid Test that will play out across Canada and the United States. :D

Then again, this will make a great prank on the relatives / friends when they show up to the house. Have then all sitting down in a chair in the living room...side by side and I walk out with a flamethrower with a handful of "At Home Antigen Rapid Tests" with "The Thing" movie scene playing on the big screen TV so that they'll understand what's about to happen. :rolleyes: :p :D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I had the same thought a couple of weeks ago when my young niece caught it and they were doing tests at home.

3. ipatent

ipatent

The Walgreens in VA that I went to today for my booster was out of testing kits altogether.