Delta Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MACD, Nov 3, 2022.

1. MACD

MACD

Delta Trading Group has what they refer to as "Doc's proprietary trading platform" The charge for this is $7800.00 which includes access to DTG's "Academy", and "mentoring". Dr. Vance Cast, who is shown as the developer and expert trader of 20 years is according to ]https://www.tradingschoolls.org
    (Search for Delta Trading Group)
    Delta Trading Group is listed as a "Scam"

I am not sure why several thousands of traders have paid for the DTG program, and do so, even after reading reviews, but they do, and that is an example of good sales and marketing by DTG and the cult-like operation fostered by Dr. Cast.

The truth is that the "proprietary software platform" offered is just a cut and paste DYO (Do Your Own) programing on the software charting company which is available to anyone for $50 a month which is also an additional charge which is required by DTG.

Why then, am I bothering to make this post regarding Delta Trading Group? Certainly NOT, to encourage any trader to pay DTG outrageous thousands of dollars and more with annual renewal fees and also the other monthly fees but to see this as a possible lesson to beware of all the "trading system peddlers" that are omnipresent in this industry. ("The How to Learn and get Rich as a Day-Trader").

Amazing then, that many are so anxious to become traders that they fall victim to these learn to get rich scams? My interest is to help some friends and relatives who are answering ads for free "2 day Pass to enter and view a trading room for Programs and Courses offered by the marketer/promoters of these apparent scams.

2. There are a lot of outfits out there just like this one with their "special" software. They are good at taking money out of people's wallets.

3. MACD

MACD

upload_2022-11-4_11-27-8.png
    Delta Trading Group SELLS this as Software as part of their $7800+ package and you can do as I have get it for $50.

4. Yep. That looks like their charts alright.

MACD likes this.
  5. MACD

MACD

Big Difference -- I am paying $50 per month and cancel anytime. Got a free trial as well. Delta is annual payment of $7200 plus a charge for the software of $50 per month. The rest of the stuff provided by Delta is available for free on internet and is of questionable value. So Delta will say but you don't have access to our "Founder, Dr. Vance Cast, PHD. ???

6. MACD

MACD

Now the question: Why does the software provide profitable daily results? It is based on the correct Understanding that every trade that a trader enters into is a 50%/50% possibility of success. So one must have an "Edge" {Probable Expectancy) which the software clearly has.
    Thanks, @FortuneTeller for your response to this thread.

7. I doubt if this "Dr. Vance" even trades. Good that you can copy his $7200 software for only $50. :)

MACD likes this.
  8. MACD

MACD

upload_2022-11-8_8-4-54.png

Election Day charts -- Does it show the Market anticipates a change in House and Senate Leadership?

9. MACD

MACD

Wednesday Charts after the Midterm Elections. If your Charts and Not Predictive -- then why rely on charts for trading. Note the similarity between the NQ and ES and how much these markets are highly Correlated.

upload_2022-11-9_7-44-5.png

10. MACD

MACD

Both the NQ and ES charts -- Almost identical Price Action. Perfect to trade as a Correlated opportunity. Learn and try this trade. Trading 2 contracts of NQ (Long or Short) and at the same time entering 1 ES contract (Long of Short) . Will post an example to illustrate the obvious hedging and possible margin savings.

#10     Nov 10, 2022