Did American Government directly enter the market and buy up the stocks?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noblehawk, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Seems American Government directly enter the market and buy up the stocks and support the NQ100 15000 line. Particularly during the past 24 hours.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Ever since the stock market was invented...it's essentially the American Government's sole job to enure it only rises. Support it at all costs.

CarolSciurus and LuckyMac like this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

I wish LOL but America is not China. It does not directly intervene in the financial market like the Chinese government. What you see is just the market bouncing from the low a bit.

VPhantom, murray t turtle and cvds16 like this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

from the blue chart, I can't see the govt entering the market.
    I can only see the ghost image on the blue background.

5. When stocks sell off, cash goes into corporate and government bonds, bills, and notes because it's the largest and most liquid market. After the fall in yields, money will flow back into stocks.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. As private funds usually follow the trend, will never try to protect the line: 15000. Only Government will and has the reason to do it.

7. please see the attached files. one is NQ, another is N225M(Japan Index). Please pay attention to the 10:00. before 10:00, the NQ was falling down with the N225M,as it was Japan Market and Japan trading time(the US market was close, the N225M is the main parameter). so the N225M falls, the NQ would follows. But just after 10:00, the NQ was forced to bounce back so strongly and even made the N225M to bounce back too. All try to protect the line of 15000. Can you believe that? in Japan time and Japan market, N225M was the first time to follow NQ100!!!!

8. Let me repeat it, only Government activity will try to only protect the line. When the price bounces beyond the line, the buying support just disappears suddenly.

9. JSOP

JSOP

Nobody is protecting any lines!!! That might just be a support level that has not been penetrated through yet. When the market wants to move lower, it will move lower and support lines will be broken through. All lines on a chart will be broken if and when they are to be broken. You will see, in financial markets in the West.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. From the global environment, China government is buying, Japan Government is buying too. So by contrast, it will surprise me more that American government will not intervene. lol. It is proportional judgment.

#10     Sep 22, 2021