Divisa Capital reviews?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mcgene4xpro, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hi,

Some recommended me this brokerage to trade my ATS with them via their currenex. Does any have any experience with them to share? Are they good /bad? pros and cons?Issues i should take care of ? issues i should ask about?

http://www.divisafx.com

NB. My ATS is highly and aggressive scalper.

Thanks,

McGene

2. promagma

promagma

Maybe people recommend them because they offer a free VPS from CNS to run Metatrader strategies. I don't know about the brokerage, but I have a CNS VPS (use for stock trading) and it is top notch. Hokey website but they are fanatical about 100% uptime.

3. They're no different than any other currenex white label, with the exception that their spreads might not be as good as some more established/institutional type players who do more volume and can thus command better pricing.

The most important things for your style of trading are speed, spread, and commissions. There are better options out there.

I haven't checked lately but my understanding was that they weren't registered to do US business and thus US citizens can't trade there.

As of course with anything, money talks and bs walks. If you're looking to SIM trade this for a while they may give you access to their API (fix better to use than Java), but if you are going to put some real money behind this then there are far better options.

Good luck.

4. Real money here. Not a million but 50k-100k. :)

5. Thank you .. I did not know about that before. Good to know

However, my main search is for the suitable brokerage not the VPS.