Drag Queens are allowed in Public Libraries but not Christians!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Dec 8, 2022.

1. murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    I would be careful before i got in a fight with some One that can write the 10 commandments in tablets of stone with his finger.
    But I like common sense+ Red Sea Rules:caution::caution:

FortuneTeller likes this.
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Seriously OP is due for a beating like his parents used to give him. Nothing worse on this planet then these religious nuts who have deeply bigoted views.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  4. Nine-ender likes to take it from behind by Drag Queens.

That is why he picked the name rear-ender. He likes to do it nine times with Drag Queens.

His favorite Drag Queen:

[​IMG]

5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Fortune Teller has a lot to say about me while he has me on "block". Seems rather cowardly. Apparently in that underdeveloped mind of his, decent respect for other human beings somehow eludes him. He fears what he doesn't understand and attacks it unprovoked. I'm inclined to think allowing him to behave this way online encourages him but that's not my call.

6. Okay, Nine_Ender is complaining that I post about him. He is following me around in my threads reading what I have to say (and it is not about him) and then he cries because I respond to his abusive posts. He is responding to my posts but yet he says that I do not have the right to respond to his posts. Well, who is responding to who in the first place? Who is the coward? Who is the stalker?

He has called me a degenerate.
    He says he would not let me in a restaurant because I am Christian.
    He claims that I am not a trader.
    He says I am due for a beating like my parents used to give me. (Are threats of violence allowed here at ET?)
    He says I have an underdeveloped mind.

He never says much about what I am posting about, just attacks me like all the good liberal leftists here do.

hipster ned likes this.
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I find it amazing that someone can post a nonstop stream of hateful, bigoted content on here, with absolutely no trading content at all, and whine about being called out on it. This is why I believe you are one of the dumbest fucks on here. Someone claiming to be a Christian but acting like you do is a disgrace to the religion.

8. Nine Ender is a disgrace to everyone he comes into contact with. The conservatives here hate his guts. No one likes him at all. They find him literally disgusting and abusive and that is why they call him "rear ender"

His parents never taught him right from wrong. He can't see that it is wrong to shut out religious people from the local library while letting in the groomers.

You are a disgrace to humanity itself nine ender. I hope you live in Canada because we don't want people like you in the US. Please do not come here. We already are laden with your type.

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

Clickbait title.

#10     Dec 20, 2022