ES bid @ 2498 for 5.3k

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Mar 16, 2020.

1. That's a huge bid in A/H

2. If no one sells there, it doesn't matter.

3. hafez50

hafez50

Why's it halted? Were not up 5%

4. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

I noticed russell 2000 futs just flatlined awhile back. (only up 1.00%)

5. hafez50

hafez50

Lol i feel asleep with computer on chest and woke up and shorted 2 then they halted . They reopened down 10 and i covered . When your hot your hot . lol. Crazy crap

athlonmank8 likes this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

so like I been saying... the market is not driven by bulls and bears... can't possibly have this kind of action if you have 2 groups of people with opposing views.

it's the same fcking group people doing this up down up down!

this is a massive shake and scoop operation.

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  7. dozu888

dozu888

peole are fcking morons. traffic kills 3300 a day and injure sererely another 10000 PER DAY, and the whole world is fcking locked down for fcking 4000 corona dead most of them old and sick and didn't have long to live anyway.

fcking morons.

right now as them sheep shaking in the pants wondering what tomorrow will bring, them boyz prolly in a massage parlor, with hot bitches in hand, just enjoy away the evening, laughing at the sheep got pushed from 1 corner to the other.

telling you this is crystal clear... the only thing i don't have is a seat at their secret meeting.

8. The media seems to always be the winner the last say 10 years.. we have been in a bull market in the media market for a looooong time....

9. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

dozu just permanently tilting at windmills.

10. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

media been dying for 10 years. Past 3 weeks is what they desperately needed.

#10     Mar 16, 2020