eSignal and intraday bid/ask history?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hrokling, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if eSignal has a window of intraday bid/ask history making it possible to create an accurate spread chart?

2. cmaxb

cmaxb

I think their spread charts are minute-based.

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We provide ten days of tick history currently and that includes bid/ask data for most issues.

Thanks.

4. Does this include the international markets you cover as well?

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

If you give me a specific market, I'll be happy to check. We carry well over 100 exchanges so I want to be sure to give you accurate info.

Thx

6. Ok, particularly interested in Scandinavian equities markets (Norway and Sweden), stocks in London both UK and international listings, and then US stocks + minis on Globex and ECBOT. Appreciate the effort!

7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

I checked a few random symbols on each exchange and in all cases, we have bid/ask data in our tick history (up to 10 days worth).

Thanks.

8. Great Scott, thanks for checking that out for me.

9. jo.m

jo.m

I would just like to add my two cents -- that when I used ESignal in the past, this is the kind of outstanding customer support I received. After having a disaster using Ensign Windows with the DTN/IQ feed both yesterday and today (which I talked about in another thread I started), I am going back to ESignal. It was a big mistake on my part to try to economize, and I will gladly pay a few dollars more for the opportunity to deal with people who treat you with professionalism and integrity.

jo.m

10. I just want to follow up on this, as I'm just about to subscribe to eSignal from June 1st. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what would be the best way of using eSignals tick-data history to create spread charts. It seems their software only does it based upon 1-minute data, but since the tickdata is there another piece of software can do the job. What about Ensign or Sierra charts?

#10     May 30, 2007