Fan Token for CHZ (socios.com - chiliz)

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by cesfx, Aug 28, 2021.

1. cesfx

cesfx

Yesterday I noticed a new sponsor during an Italian football match:
    $INTER - fan token - socios.com

Became curious and looked into it. Those token will be issued for some big team names, not just in football but also NBA, MMA e gaming world.
    Fan will be able to use the socios.com app and buy Fan Token using a cryptocurrency, CHZ (Chiliz). Those token will give fan access to some voting for some of the team decisions, through the app, like polls. The more token you own, the heavier your vote. Among the teams who have joined the project we have: $BARCA, $JUV, $INTER, $PSG, $Mancity, $ARSENAL...

https://www.cityam.com/socios-the-b...-global-fanbases-of-sports-most-famous-teams/

Teams are coming up with innovative ideas to recover from massive debts and covid losses.

Socios.com is owned by Chiliz. Here is the man behind this:

https://www.chiliz.com/en/meet-our-chief-executive-officer-alexandre-dreyfus

I like the idea, I like the project and I believe it has potential.
    Those tokens will trade in the app and will appreciate and depreciate in value depending on supply and demand. I am sure sport fan are plenty, with plenty of money to pour in a funny interactive game that makes you feel like a tiny shareholder.

CHZ will be used to purchase tokens, and it might become in my opinion one of the easiest crypto to access for people, through the sport app.

CHZ was launched around 2019, it has around 2bn market cap, with "just" 9bn max supply and about 5bn in circulation.

Today I bought some on binance at around 0.37 and plan to hold them for the long term.

johnarb likes this.
  2. I think CHZ has a unique utility and will surely boom in the sports and entertainment industry given its usability. I am holding a few at the moment but will buy more before they get a tad more expensive.

johnarb and cesfx like this.