Formula 1 mogul Bernie Ecclestone to be a dad again at 89

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Apr 4, 2020.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Formula 1 mogul Bernie Ecclestone to be a dad again at 89
    By Oli Coleman

April 3, 2020 | 9:30pm

Enlarge Image
    [​IMG]
    Bernie Ecclestone and Fabiana Flosi Getty Images
    More On:
    formula one
    1Oak pop-up in Ritz-Carlton was too successful for its own good
    Lewis Hamilton carpools to club in Miami for celebration
    Husband of Formula 1 racing heiress sued by butler
    Lewis Hamilton parties despite Grand Prix loss

Formula 1 mogul Bernie Ecclestone is on track to become a father again at 89, he revealed on Friday.

The baby boy’s big sister will be 65. The car-racing billionaire told Britain’s PA Media that his Brazilian wife, Fabiana Flosi, 44, is expecting a son this summer. He said he’s not worried about having a newborn at such an advanced age.

“I don’t see there’s any difference between being 89 and 29,” he told PA, according to CNN. “You’ve got the same problems, I suppose. It’s all right.”

It’s Ecclestone’s first son — and his first child with Flosi, whom he married in 2012 — but he has three daughters from previous marriages: Petra, 31, Tamara, 35, and Deborah, 64. (Petra memorably bought Candy Spelling’s mansion when she was 22. Last year, at 30, she sold it for $120 million — the most expensive home in Los Angeles.)

Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood shocked the world when he became a father again at the age of 69 in 2016, but Ecclestone leaves him in the dust in the aged-dad stakes. However, Ecclestone’s a mere child compared to James E. Smith, the American minister who reportedly became the world’s oldest new father at 102 in 1951.

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/03/formula-1-mogul-bernie-ecclestone-to-be-dad-again-at-89/

2. His wife looks like a tranny

3. CET

CET

Hope he doesn't forget to get a paternity test. o_O

dealmaker likes this.
  4. Atlantic

Atlantic

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I can actually believe he is asshole enough wanting his own child at that age. The mother's age isn't helping either, but we can look at it as a genetic experience.

Also, I misread the title: "to be dead again"

Chances are he is not going to make it when he gets the virus. Remind me! in 6 months.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The insider Formula1 culture is out of touch with reality.

7. Atlantic

Atlantic

"...don’t see there’s any difference between being 89 and 29..."

and the kid being a half-orphan in a few years is not his problem, eventually.

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

These are Nuevo rich Europeans. The kid is essentially an orphan now. He will be raised by nannies, butlers, and drivers.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Half orphan is no biggie (half of marriages end in divorce anyway), having those genes is.

If he had a little brain he jerked off 15 years ago and froze the sperm. Still not great, not terrible.

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

Well, that kid will inherit quite a bit of money in the place of a father.

#10     Apr 6, 2020