FOX Reporter Goes Rogue on Weather Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Jun 15, 2021.

1. What the fuck is she talking about??

tetramorium likes this.
  2. Something about muzzling wild foxes I think? She must be a pro-muzzle environmentalist… all probably related to preventing the spread of COVID.

3. Sounds like Fox was trying to shut her up about some things. Wasn't very hard to understand. She's going to Project Veritas to bring them to surface. What part were you confused about?

I'm interested to hear what she has to say since most news anchors read from a teleprompter and have no brain or original thought. This one seems to like to think for herself.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Well I wouldn't really call it muzzled...

muzzled.jpg

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And if they wanted to muzzle her, they would have fired her conspiracy peddling ass a long time ago.

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2020/7/29/about-that-doctor

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2020/8/14/please-stop

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2021/6/15/watch-a-reporter-wreck-her-career-in-live-shot

6. Ah yes, her career will be another entry in the annals (or should that be "anals") of tv reporters ending their careers live on air.

I still like this one from a few years ago in Anchorage. Go to about 3:30 on the video if you need to skip the foreplay. Watching her colleague there trying to pick up pieces afterwards is kind of fun too.

El OchoCinco and luisHK like this.

7. She is a beat reporter ... what magic fucking conspiracy is she going to unravel while telling me it is fucking hot outside....

8. She's hinting towards this.......... i think!!!!

Rupert Murdoch's media empire linked to unsolved British murder

[​IMG]

Rupert Murdoch's media empire was linked to "criminality" associated with the unsolved murder of a British private detective.

An independent government panel accused London's Metropolitan Police of "a form of institutional corruption" by covering up its repeated mistakes in investigating the 1987 killing of Daniel Morgan, and the report also accused one of Murdoch's tabloids of trying to disrupt the inquiry by intimidating its lead detective, reported The Daily Beast.

"[Morgan's family] suffered grievously as a consequence of the failure to bring his murderer or murderers to justice, the unwarranted assurances which they were given, the misinformation which was put into the public domain, and the denial of the failings in investigation, including failing to acknowledge professional incompetence, individuals' venal behaviour, and managerial and organisational failures," the panel's report found.

"Concealing or denying failings, for the sake of the organisation's public image, is dishonesty on the part of the organisation for reputational benefit and constitutes a form of institutional corruption," the panel added.

Morgan was reportedly preparing to expose corruption by local police officers at the time of his killing, and his business partner Jonathan Rees and Detective Sgt. Sid Fillery were arrested weeks later on suspicion of murder but released due to lack of evidence.

Fillery later replaced Morgan as Rees' partner at Southern Investigations, and the pair were known to sell stories to Murdoch's now-shuttered News of the World tabloid.

The panel said it had been investigating connections between Southern and police, private investigators and News of the World, including Alex Marunchak.

The tabloid's reporters were caught spying on Detective Chief Superintendent David Cook, and the panel said it found evidence that Fillery and Marunchak arranged that surveillance to discredit the lead investigator and disrupt his work.

9. Mercor

Mercor

Here is the Presidents muzzle
    [​IMG]

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Here is a muzzle for the previous President.

[​IMG]

#10     Jun 15, 2021