FX broker to run Ninja ATS

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by rolextrader, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Please recommend reputable FX brokers that support NinjaTrader. I want to test a few NT Automated Strategies.

The strategies are coded to buy bid, sell ask and exit at market. Am I better off with an ECN or market maker?

Thank you for the help.

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

NinjaTrader currently supports the following FX brokers:

GAIN Capital/FOREX.com
    Interactive Brokers
    MB Trading
    PFGBEST.com

3. cstfx

cstfx

IB or MBT are your best choices for using Ninja. The only MM on the list is Gain. Do a search about Gain/Forex.com to see what others have to say about them. PFG doesn't have that much feedback, good or bad.

Please note, IB has minimum trade size if you want to take advantage of their tight spreads. MBT trade siz eis as small as 1000 units.

4. You might be better served asking what frontend to use with IB
    for forex.

1. I say IB bc I have had good experiences. TWS, however shuts
    down @ 12AM est. and your strats will stop working in NT.
    TWSstart is a workaround.

2. NT recently screwed up big with IB

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=36445

According to IB, the reason they stopped supporting 906.8 was for security reasons and like always NT blames everyone
    but themselves. Personally I am actively looking for an alternative.
    I use an FA account and I must say NT DOES NOT support allocation profiles @ all. Understood, that it's difficult but your
    clients have been asking since 2006!

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=843&highlight=allocation+profiles

Whats troublesome is that their competitors do offer that functionality. They should stop listening to unpaid subscibers for
    bells and whistles and fix that platform to work in the real world.

5. 0100

There is a guy who created a bridge for NT and dukascopy but he want's $500. F that!