Fxview

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by camera, Sep 16, 2020.

1. camera

camera

Does anyone have any feedback on them?

2. FXView is a forex broker. FX View offers the MT4, MT5 and ActTrader forex trading top platform. FXView offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

3. Charlgate Ltd does not offer Contracts for Difference to residents of certain jurisdictions including the USA, Iran and North Korea.

4. fargone

fargone

Had opened an account with them since their trading conditions seems good…low spreads and commission which is right up in my alley.

5. tradenet

tradenet

Me too. Spreads look sweet till now. No issues faced, account opening was smooth, even tried to withdraw $10 to test got it within 24 hours. Looks good so far.

6. Fxview is super awesome in everything - spreads, leverage, order placements, market access, and commissions. They offer a good range of assets in forex, commodities and indices. It is only for trading crypto currency that I use XTB, for all else - forex, gold and ETFs, I use Fxview.

7. after seeing these posts , just registered for a demo account, will keep you guys posted on the experience

8. I'm using them and they are good for scalping. Impressed with the low costs.

9. camera

camera

Went live. Started small though. As far as i can tell the broker is solid. Thanks for the reviews guys, appreciate it!

10. Dwayne

Dwayne

Super broker, opened my account after reading this thread. And have to say, thanks guys for the inputs, the broker is really good
    People should be talking more about them.

#10     Nov 27, 2020