Gary Williams Wall Street Basics

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kp95, Feb 20, 2018.

1. kp95

kp95

Hey Everyone,

After talking to an old friend about options, he mentioned a guy named Gary Williams. My friend was very successful trading years ago and I wish to follow in his footsteps. I want to ask the community has anyone ever heard of Gary Williams and his trading strategies? He used to have live trading classes in N.C, but that was years ago. If anyone knows about him, does he still offer these classes? Where can I get ahold of his educational material? And if anyone has any other information about Gary Williams and his teachings please let me know for I would love to learn from him.

Thanks!

2. You're more likely to be profitable creating your own Trading Academy website.

Spend a full afternoon and evening Googling trading. -- and then the next day...spend it creating your own Trading Academy website.

Make Trading Great Again 2018...High-Five` o_O

jys78 likes this.
  3. mrlumps

mrlumps

Hey,

I'm taking his survivor 1, 2, and 3 classes in Sept, Oct, and Nov respectively. You can email his assistant Brandi at wsbrandic@gmail.com. Gary's company now called Wall Street Basics I guess

All the best in education
    Lumps

4. nasdaqboy

nasdaqboy

Hey Lumps, I'm getting ready to take Gary's class in the fall. How your experience back in 2018 work out?? well I hope?? Let me know I'm very interested.
    nasdaqboy@gmail.com

5. How did it go? Just found this thread. I took Gary’s WS Basics class back in ‘08. I didn’t do much with it at the time, but have more recently had great results with his FP and HRFP trades.