GME YOLO is MIA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Butterfly, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly

What happened? Roaring Kitty has gone missing since Feb 3, which is it?

1. He got the SEC letter
    2. He retained counsel and was told to shut the fuck up
    3. He cashed in and left the country

he is soooooo fucked!!! :)

MAGA !!!

2. Overnight

Overnight

I vote #1 and 2

DiceAreCast and Butterfly like this.
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

"If he's still in, I'm still in" Anyone know if he's still in? I need to make a decision.

On a sad note I think some 28 year old committed suicide over huge loses in GME.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Check, check and check. This was uploaded 2 hours ago, he is being investigated by the authorities:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

There was actually a legit reason to limit gamb... I mean trading in GME by the brokerages. I bet a bunch of bastards are saying prayers that they were not allowed to buy in at 300+.

cesfx and Ninja like this.
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly

he is fucked, will face a lifetime bar, possibly jail time IMO, probably a nice $10m fine

will lose his CFA designation, if it he was indeed a CFA shareholder

Ninja likes this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

If he completely cashed out that would still leave him with another 8-10 MM. Was worth it. :)

I would invest in cryptos, just in case I have to leave the country at a moment's notice.

8. Butterfly

Butterfly

the problem is that he comitted all kind of violations to achieve that, basically manipulating fools to up his account

they are going to make an example out of him, and YouTube will shutdown every stock promo out there, or else they could be liable

9. fan27

fan27

What are the violations?

10. Butterfly

Butterfly

I can see at least 10 to 12 violations, if he was MA registered, he is super fucked. MA is also investigating RH after the SEC fine, and they are going harder than the SEC.

Expect some major shitstorm from that little GME episode, things will never be the same for the retail investors. They just fucked themselves to the regulator eyes.

#10     Feb 5, 2021