God Warns Of Terrorist attacks in '07

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ktmexc20, Jan 3, 2007.

1. This guy doesn't quit.
    Delusional charlatan, plain and simple.

Pat Robertson

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

2. I have just emailed Reverend Robertson, letting him know of my communication with God last night.

After downing a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, I found myself talking to God who informed me that he is pissed off at Robertson and intends to strike him down with cancer (actually he used the words "cancer" and "asshole" so he may be referring to colon cancer or rectal cancer, I am not a physician so I can't comment further on that). Further, God indicated that he has had enough of these (and I am quoting now, "pseudo religious demagogues") and he is thinking seriously of inflicting them all with a special heretofore unknown strain of leprosy where you dick shrivels up and falls off.

Finally God has suggested to me that Robertson and Reverend Haggard (the guy who was caught having sex with a male stripper) are on his "shit list" and had better get their act together or they may find that they are burning in hell for all eternity all the while being violated by Michael Jackson.

Best Regards,
    Steve

3. asap

asap

we have here a non believer here.
    :D

4. I think the pat robertson suffers from some kind of psychological problem and he probably "hears" things. he needs medical help.