Hamas gets election victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Turok

Turok

2. Hopefully they turn it into a taliban like regime and the people get what they paid for.

3. LOL LOL LOL LOL ................ dont you just love it when "democracy" bites ya in the ass !!!!!!!

4. That's why democracy won't work in the middle east.

There are far to many lunatics running around that would vote for the Taliban. You need dictators to keep them all under wraps.

5. democracies dont work anywhere........ they will always be vunerable to oligarchs that control the banks and media.

BUT WAIT......... isnt that our stated goal for the middle east with our grand war plans? LOL LOL LOL

6. Personally, though Hamas is a bunch of friggen wackos, I think this might just surprise all of us. Hamas might become so involved in politics and infighting, that they'll leave the rest of the world alone. Or they might even become *gasp* respectable now that they have political power. It has happened before, hasn't it?

I also think that this serves Washington right for trying to force an election early.

7. This is great news. The balance of power in the disputed territories has just shifted from terrorists who are masters of deception- to terrorists who do a lousy job of hiding it.

8. If terrorists don't represent Muslims, how come they win elections?

9. Thank you Jimmy Carter (father of the North Korean A-bomb) for legitimatizing Hamas.

10. give me a fucking break... there are "terrorist" on all sides... just depends on who is writing the article.

the bush cabal has far exceeded any atrocities that saddam imposed on his people. but hey, all they have to do is play "who dropped the soap" and they are absolved???? save your platitudes for the great unwashed.

#10     Jan 26, 2006