How do i know, which broker is the best?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat7864, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Are you looking to speculate that the Euro (EUR) currency will go up in value against the US Dollar (USD)? If so, you will want to trade (or spread bet) the EUR/USD currency pair. The forex market is the largest and most liquid market in the world, representing every global currency with trading conducted 24 hours a day, five days a week.

To trade forex, you need an online broker. Trading with a trusted forex broker is crucial for success in international currency markets. As a currency trader or investor, you may have specific needs related to which platform, tool, or research requirements you have. Understanding your investment style can help determine which fx broker will be best for you.

here are some tips for you, how do you know, which forex brokers is the top forex brokers:
    Choosing a forex broker requires you first to figure out what type of investor you are and your goals in investing in currencies.

Each broker that features forex investments has advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most important things to consider are regulation, the level of security provided by these companies and transaction fees. Security features varies from broker to broker. Some brokers have integrated security features like two-step authentication keep accounts safe from hackers.

Many forex brokers are regulated. Brokers in the U.S. are regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Canada and the United Kingdom also regulate forex brokers. Not all brokers are regulated, however, and traders should be wary of unregulated firms.

here are some best top forex brokers for you:
    1. IG - Best overall, most trusted
    2. Saxo Bank - Best for research
    3. CMC Markets - Best web platform, most currency pairs
    4. Interactive Brokers - Great for professionals and institutions
    5. TD Ameritrade FX - Excellent trading platform, US only
    6. City Index - Great all-round offering
    7. XTB - Best customer service, great platform
    8. FOREX.com - Great all-round offering
    9. eToro - Best copy trading platform

trevabenefield and olivemckenzie like this.
  2. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Because you will like them the most out of all the others

comagnum likes this.
  3. Ishnge

Ishnge

The choice of a broker should depend on which direction of trade you choose yourself. I chose the broker Expertoption because I think it is the best binary options broker.

4. Masil

Masil

Those are really huge brokers to use. Only Etoro is a no for me. TD and IB is very good to use. But I am more interested in high leverage Forex trading, so I use Forexchief for fx and crypto assets.

5. Onra

Onra

Very interesting thread!
    Great copying and pasting from:

https://www.investopedia.com/investing/how-choose-forex-broker-everything-you-need-know/
    https://www.forexbrokers.com/guides/forex-trading

6. Which human being is the best?

Re brokers, every single broker on your list is trash for fx trading except IB. TD is reputable but is a nobody in fx land.

JSOP likes this.
  7. according to me, the best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kind of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

8. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

9. Darkwing

Darkwing

It is best to take brokers that are really quite extensive and conditions that are suitable for both beginners and professional traders.

10. I realized that the broker Zolotilar u54sxcuy4 is really reliable safe when I started withdrawing funds and I did not have any problems as well as support that is always in touch

#10     Apr 21, 2021