How much you need to invest to become memecoin millionaire?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Elena_Rodriguez, May 6, 2023.

• The minimum initial investment required to become a meme coin millionaire is $66,298.25, according to CoinGecko.
    • Shiba Inu required an initial investment of only $12 to achieve a return of $1 million.
    • Dogecoin required a more considerable investment of $820, but it has proven to be the most successful meme coin over an extended period, taking 2,701 days, or nearly seven and a half years, tp grow tp $1 million.
    • Dogelon Mars showed the fastest price growth among 2021 meme coins, taking only 19 days to transform an initial investmenet of $20,838.51 into $1 million.
    • FLOKI and Baby Doge Coin experinced slower growth, requiring four and seven months, respectively, to achieve comparable returns.
    • Pepe, ArbDoge AI, Wojak, and Ignore Fud are expected to surpass their current all-time highs, providing investors with an opportunity to become millionaires in these specific meme coins in 2023.
    • Investors should excercise caution and conduct thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency, particularly those with a high degree of valatility like meme coins. Coinpedia guide will help you understand all the possibilities for your favourite coins prices in 2023.

murray t turtle likes this.
  1. maxinger

maxinger

• Shiba Inu required an initial investment of only $12 to achieve a return of $1 million.
    • Dogelon Mars showed the fastest price growth among 2021 meme coins, taking only 19 days to transform an initial investment of $20,838.51 into $1 million.

Just obey what Shiba Inu and Dogelon Mars say.
    Then you will be multi-million dollars in just a few days.

Make sure you don't lose your life.

2. 2rosy

2rosy

Create the memecoin yourself and milk it :cool:

Snuskpelle likes this.
  3. It does not work that way. Crypto follow a pump and dump scheme. You need to learn a lot within a few years until you can be profitable at all from trading. Maybe you only invest in SPY or QQQ and hold it for a few years or you can buy some deep in the money LEAPs on them. But when I look at your picture I would suggest just looking for a good & rich partner and make your cut after a few years of marriage. No offense. Just some honest words.

4. Ouch.

Also,I would highly doubt that that is her.

5. M.W.

M.W.

Make what cut? Through divorce? Intentionally marrying to milk someone's account?

6. Thats how I read it. haha

7. ph1l

ph1l

upload_2023-5-6_11-13-2.png

8. Sprout likes this.
  9. Sprout

Sprout

There's the alpha,.. it's all about viral timing and getting it into the right watched wallets.

#10     May 6, 2023