How to apply to be a bailout trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by joesan, Oct 8, 2008.

1. joesan

joesan

10-08-08 09:10 PM

Hey, I am an independant futures trader here in shanghai , China. I heard from my buddy today that US treasury secretary Paulson is in desperate search for traders who can work for his 700 billion bailout project without conflict of interest. I am pretty interested in such a job, as I am acquainted with stocks/futures/indexes trading and have been making a living on trading those for 5 years. 85% months are profitable and the equity curve just created a new record high today when Asian markets closed.

As I understand, what I need to do to act as a bailout trader is just pressing buttons to make some buying, is that correct ? I would be pretty much glad to have such a job. You see, one of my other speciality, shorting, has no provocative edge under the current circumstances/restrictions. Does somebody know if Paulson accept foreign traders ? And how can I apply for that job ?

I can sign non-disclosure papers and basically I have no connection with any US financial institutions, except interactivebrokers.

My email: itswh@sohu.com