How you like me now?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wastelands, Jul 10, 2022.

1. upload_2022-7-10_20-30-3.png

You will remember my call to short wont you?

2. Nobert

Nobert

% of profit per annum, ~10 years track record, - all that matters.

M.W. likes this.
  3. Yea, right....if you had to force everyone at gun point to, finally, show their trading records...you would see of what such a wasteland this industry can be.

Every dumb, ego, shady person likes to point out their rare winners. But fail to disclose the entire picture of their translucent trading history. Or Gambling history.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    M.W. and SimpleMeLike like this.
  4. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

Sorry, no.

Just as the market does not care about an individual's trade entry or exit point, nor do other serious people really care about your trades, let alone a single trade. They may say good job, like I am, but it is a bit like mowing the lawn. Not that big a deal. Sorry.

It is more important to get over it and move on, emotionally and trading wise.

A better place to crow about it is on a TWTR centric forum-feed, if that is what you seek.

smallfil likes this.
  5. As I said earlier, if you brag about a particular trade is simply because you don't call winners that often.

To the question: How do you like me now? We like you, we like you a lot

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. ktm

ktm

I don't trade stocks any more... but when I did...

I had the power to buy the top, short the bottom and reverse the most powerful rallies with a single trade. I lost more money more times than you will ever have. The power I held over the markets was epic. If I had shorted TWTR when you made that call, you can bet your ass it would be at least $75 by now.

Your welcome.

Nobert likes this.
  7. Good Evening MacBookProHo,

What's popping out here captain?

Your post is the BEST POST on I have seen on ET in a VERY LONG time.

NOONE Selling trading discretionary/manually day trading course can show a +3 trading track record or a broker statement.

I have come to conclusion, that ANYONE selling trading courses without 3rd party audit track record, is a Liar and thief and simply trying to sell course to newbie trading customers to recover all the seller losses from years of trading to day trade. They are using the income from selling trading courses/dreams to retire from work cause they have no other income to pay their bills.

The sellers show a few random trades to fool the customer to get customer to buy. Then the customer try to trade manually what they learn and fail and waste years on their life.

8. Funny you mentioned this right now, because Ken Calhoun @KCalhoun recently banned/blocked me here on ET for telling the truth, reality, of people and trading courses.

He knows he's full of stuff, and 94% of his students will essentially completely fail.....but he's still out there pimping his courses and dreams to complete, amateur, gullible, naive fools,

What a demon, Devil, of a personality....who has decided to sell his soul a long time ago.
    I told you...never trust a man with three, or multiple, divorces/marriages. They are flaky, fragile, impulsive, insecure, emotional and weird.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    M.W. and SimpleMeLike like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Don't take it personal. He's on one of his /ignore runs now. He /ignored me also (again for the 4th time) about how I recently pointed out that the thumbnail pic for his videos makes him look like a scary person. He'll get over it.

10. smallfil

smallfil

There are some good traders on ET but, they do not seek accolades or good job encouragements each time they put on a good trade. Trading is still a business and not about stoking one's ego. If that is what you seek, be very careful, it is just that one trade that you are careless due to your overconfidence that wipes you out and teaches you and feeds you some humble pie. Most good traders on ET do not need to impress the ET trolls to validate the fact that they are good traders. The monies they put in their pockets are far more important.

#10     Jul 10, 2022