I cant speak english. Any stock broker that not require a call to withdrawal money ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wic2021californiaxp, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Some brokers maybe require a call for large withdrawal. I cant speak english

Is interactive brokers withdrawal limit really 200.000 for accounts with sms enabled and 1 million for IBRK mobile APP ?

2. maxinger

maxinger

either you or IB should try Google Translate.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

So you are telling us you established your IBKR account without being able to speak English, and now that you wish you withdraw money from your account, you cannot because you do not speak English?

Smells damned funny.

4. jharmon

jharmon

Hire a translator.

5. Overnight

Overnight

You type English fairly well. Why not send them a hand-written letter in the mail? You know, through the Post Office. Snail mail. It requires a stamp. Do you know what stamps are?

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What language do you speak?

7. Collagen

Collagen

There is no need to make fun of people. I guess You are a polyglot, multilingual man.

8. My english is very basic, enough to write basic sentences. But i cant speak with a phone

murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  9. ZBZB

ZBZB

You do not need to speak to anyone to take large sums of money out of interactive brokers. Just fill in the funds transfer form on the account management website.

10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Unless one is a tourist it helps to speak the local language. In Pittsburgh, PA that would be Rolling Rock.

#10     Oct 15, 2021