I think all you guys looking for a crash...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SoyUnGanador, Dec 22, 2021.

1. missed the boat. What crash was going to happen already has. Green skies from here on out for several months!!!

2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

There never was a legit case for a crash. Emotional traders kind of willed an unlikely scenario into their heads then repeated it over and over again all year.

3. %%
    Exactly\ but good bear move/SDS,SPXU,SPXS, TZA, SDOW, sqqq, last week , not a crash.:D:D[EDIT Like IBKR noted ITS discipline +DATA COLLECTION that's set the winners apart. MOST of the trends a e up in qqq, spy, sso SPXL, UPRO:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution::caution:[BBB=bounce back better/uptrend again..........................]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  4. smallfil

smallfil

Weekly stockcharts clearly shows the uptrend in the indexes still up. In the daily stockcharts, indexes are moving sideways, consolidating. Unless, proven otherwise, bias is still up. Individual stocks are another matter though. They move on their own, whether the stockmarket is going up or down.

S-Trader, MACD and murray t turtle like this.
  5. %%
    Exactly..............................................................................................[I thought most were going to hard hit 200day moVing average, but many smashed thru 50dma + then did a rocket UP off don channel.......:caution::caution:...........................................................................]

MACD and smallfil like this.
  6. Sean35

Sean35

Hoping for a crash isn't exactly a sophisticated trading strategy to say the least.

7. RedDuke

RedDuke

why not. While we waiting for a crash, trading/investing long is the game in town. When crash arrives, we load up again. Just need to be patient and not greedy.

8. VicBee

VicBee

Like I recently heard, it's unlikely that the entire stock market will collapse but very likely that sectors of the market will.
    My large cap fund is down 8% since Nov. 2nd and we can all agree that's not a crash, but cryptos and associated stocks are down well below 30%.

themickey likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

I'm down over 50% on the majority of gold positions.

Windlesham1 likes this.
  10. VicBee

VicBee

Yikes! Sorry to hear.

#10     Dec 22, 2021