I want to hire an experienced developer for an Algo build

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Tylerweitz11, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I have a futures trading strategy that works incredibly well using some custom built indicators.

I don't know how to code and have absolutely zero interest in learning how to. Rather, I would prefer to hire somebody who is very experienced in coding and knows what that best platforms are to build an algorithm like this.

It seems like iron beam and Rithmic is Good stack, but I'm open to anything as long as it is hyper reliable and fast.

If you are a developer that can tackle a project like this, please reply or message me as I would like to discuss hiring you.

2. qlai

qlai

What level of market data is required for your strategy? Latency sensitive?

3. M.W.

M.W.

So you prefer giving away your "incredibly well working" logic to an IP thief rather than learning something of the algorithm logic yourself? I seriously doubt that's a good choice.

4. hilmy83

hilmy83

Or he could structure his algo so that the specific input settings are needed instead of giving the strategy out verbatim.

5. schizo

schizo

In another thread you created, you mentioned that you've wrote the indicator in question in pine script. Not sure if you wrote that yourself, but pine script is quite similar to python. And python is not that hard to learn.

Here's a video that might be of interest. Hope that helps.

Tylerweitz11 likes this.
  6. spy

spy

Roughly how much money is in the budget? Now... quadruple it and be fully prepared to kiss it goodbye. Still excited?

7. That's exactly what I'm doing

8. Thanks for the video! I paid somebody to develop it, not a coder personally.

9. Tick level and yes to the latency.

qlai likes this.
  10. minmike

minmike

How do you back test or verify on tick level data without knowing coding?

I will go out on a limb and say even if programmed perfectly, this will lose money.

#10     Jan 29, 2023