If the Naz turn up would that be an important double bottom?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SoyUnGanador, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Naz on June 16th closed at 10,646. Now its at 10,9XX. If Naz turns up shortly would that constitute a double bottom that could signal the end of the downturn? I know nothing about charting.

*prays silently for a yes answer*

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    COULD be\ but most likely, not @ all .WHY??
    By the way, personal prayer requests are important, but i never pray for a polar bear to be turned into a bull elephant. More common miracles include healing, water into wine.....
    QQQ is going down very month, YTD. Under 200dma \almost always
    XOM sector has much, much better uptrend/dividends, on charts or simply price data, long term + YTD.:caution::caution:

3. Traditional price patterns are getting a lot less reliable because so many trading platforms now recognize them automatically. There is also a lot more "education" out there for new traders to learn this kind of thing, which then becomes an easy signature for predators to create on the charts.

What is not easily faked by insiders is the main trend and its range, which is fueled by short and long term capital flows.

Grantx and murray t turtle like this.
  4. notagain

notagain

NQ is very close to the 200 week moving average, so it chops at this level.
    Biden mafia and big oil could change gears anytime they want.
    No confidence in a market manipulated by globalist.

5. Handle123

Handle123

I love it when traders are searching for smallest reason for end of downturns. There will be head and shoulders to sucker in those who want upturns, I like to see strong spike up to short more.

M.W. and murray t turtle like this.

6. Wow, you sould hella bullish Handle!

7. Naz just turned up! I LITERALLY called the exact bottom!!!!

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. %%
    Congrats, i watch SPY + QQQ related more ,so i'll take your word for it. As of 1;00 cst i see no bottoms , but NQ sometimes differs from QQQ ,SPY.
    BUT in the possible, but unlikley bottom area, not really an exact day\ until weeks + months [plural] pass.
    And any kind of major bottom really takes days, weeks months. No body except Jesus Christ prays or calls innerrantly. Back to my 200dma charts.:caution::caution:

9. Zwaen

Zwaen

Markets are fractal in nature, that’s why it is so easy for charlatans to be “right” everytime. When you don’t disclose timeframe..

tomas262 and murray t turtle like this.
  10. they started faking patterns in 1972, or was it 1872

#10     Jul 1, 2022