Indices

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by EddieMarkel, Oct 28, 2020.

1. this is not consultation or advice.
    I think that the situation about covid 19 in the world has influence on the markets.
    Indices:
    Dow show weakness (red dots), its go under the blue line and set as target the red line(26,694).
    S&P500.png Dow.png nasdaq.png
    S&P500 go under EMA , show weakness(red dots), but stop on the blue line(3,380).
    if S&P500 go down under the blue line, I think its go to meet the red line at 3,226.

Nasdaq go under EMA and show weakness (red dots), I think its go after Dow and S&P500.

CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  2. DevBru

DevBru

Why did you start a new thread? You already started a thread with the exact same name and topic last Monday.

MarkBrown likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

This is not advice.

How many multiple identical threads are you going to generate?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    MarkBrown likes this.
  4. I am new here and don't know how it work.
    I didn't find my last thread so I open new.
    sorry.

5. I'll be happy to get some advice about it.
    Thanks.

maxinger likes this.
  6. DevBru

DevBru

At your own profile page you can find all the posts you ever made and see all the threads you ever openend.

7. Thanks.

8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

so what magic is this you have found a channel indicator...

long road ahead, better put it in overdrive.

9. its all dynamic.
    my indicator show the target price at high probability(there no 100%).

when the price meet the low target line(Red) and stay under the EMA(orange) line, the trend is bearish.
    When the price meet the upper target line(Green) and stay above the EMA(orange) line, the trend is bullish.
    when the price on the red line and
    go above the EMA, then the next target line is the blue one(halfway to green).

if the price go above the blue line and stay above the EMA line, the new target is the green line (upper target).
    the same when the price meet the upper target line (green).
    When the price meet the green line, as the price stay above the EMA, the trend in bullish.
    if the price go under the EMA then the next target is the blue line(halfway).
    going under the blue line with red candle should lead the price to meet the red line (lower target).

you can try it if you like.

10. you know there are scientific ways to determine lead-lag relationships besides your bullshit moving averages

#10     Oct 28, 2020
    SouthbeachCTA likes this.