Interesting website

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rmorse, Oct 4, 2015.

1. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

2. Carbon emissions?? You see that??? Nice site.. Would love that as a simple working background on my phone

3. At a quick glance:

• Wellington market is open.
    • Toyko opens in 20 minutes.

:)

4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

It looks like there is an app. Click on the little green robot. Google app only.

5. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

6. They don't appear to show the 1 1/2 hour lunch break for the Shanghai market. There should be some sort of gap indicating it.

7. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Love lunch, but unfortunately we don't get that here. I think in my career I ate more lunches during the week standing than sitting.

8. dartmus

dartmus

Thank you for this clock! Everyone should tell them to add an adjustable bezel to display local time. ...and additional sub-bezels for specific markets of interest. Would be a nice enhancement that wouldn't take much because they've already done the difficult work. But I only want that for the 'feel' to get a better understanding of time. Otherwise this has everything I need to offload session times and I can check back seasonally to correct any errors because it's not enough to synchronize once. You have to keep depending on their self correcting logic.

Thank you again!!!

9. xandman

xandman

Somebody needs to make a PRODUCT clock for the futures market.

Though the best idea I have seen is a an "upcoming" news clock which has a similar format to a train schedule.

wartrace, i960 and dartmus like this.
  10. Shanghai hasn't lit up, I'm going to assume it's a holiday over there. IMO ...... They need a different color to indicate a holiday.

#10     Oct 4, 2015